Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISSEP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISSEP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISSEP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISSEP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 924 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISSEP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 924 standard requirements:
- Have you developed a continuous monitoring strategy for the information systems (including monitoring of security control effectiveness for system-specific, hybrid, and common controls) that reflects the organizational Risk Management strategy and organizational commitment to protecting critical missions and business functions?
- Does your organization take the necessary remediation actions to address the most important weaknesses and deficiencies in the information system and its environment of operation based on the findings and recommendations in security assessment reports?
- What is the framework you use for general cyber security certifications that integrate both knowledge and skill while predicting constraints of innate abilities on performance, and do you need specific certifications?
- Is information security continuity embedded within the business continuity management system, including determination of requirements in adverse situations, procedures and controls, and verification of effectiveness?
- Did the organization develop a plan of action and milestones reflecting organizational priorities for addressing the remaining weaknesses and deficiencies in the information system and its environment of operation?
- Has the organization documented how system-specific and hybrid security controls have been implemented within the information system taking into account specific technologies and platform dependencies?
- Does the system owner comply with organizational policy by formal, documented procedures to facilitate the implementation of the personnel security policy and associated personnel security controls?
- Are you communicating about your cyber security Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of corresponding programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- Does your organization configure the security settings of the information technology products to the most restrictive mode that is consistent with the operational needs of the information system?
- Do you have procedures in place or use a checklist to ensure that when an employee leaves your organization, all access to the building, facility or your organizations information system ceases?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISSEP book in PDF containing 924 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISSEP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISSEP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISSEP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISSEP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISSEP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISSEP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISSEP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What can you do to minimise misinterpretation and negative perceptions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the ISSEP project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teams ends?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation should be used to support the selection decision?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work ÃÂ What is the likelihood and extent of potential future changes to the ISSEP project scope?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the ISSEP project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Value pocket identification & quantification what are value pockets?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were ISSEP project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
Step-by-step and complete ISSEP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISSEP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISSEP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISSEP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISSEP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISSEP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISSEP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISSEP project with this in-depth ISSEP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISSEP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISSEP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISSEP investments work better.
This ISSEP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.