Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Consulting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Consulting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Consulting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Consulting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Consulting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What standardized management process is used to coordinate the impact of incidents and other issues affecting your organization caused by errors within the Information Technology infrastructure?
- In the course of developing and selling AIÃÂand digitalÃÂtechnology-embedded products and solutions, what different challenges are you facing or do you anticipate facing for your organization?
- How can it help solve the already stated business problems by applying technological expertise, without expecting the business customer to understand the finer details of the technology?
- What would cause only some business sectors to experience labor productivity growth during a time when most business sectors have substantially increased information technology spending?
- Do you have in place the expertise, dedicated resources and separate funding to evaluate disruptive technologies and impact on your industry; business model(s), products and services?
- Which important elements of the business model is your organization changing or will it change as a result of embedding AI and other digital technologies in products and services?
- Does the manufacturing sectors receptiveness to digital technologies stop at manufacturing processes or might industry, too, be open to a transformation of its business models?
- What specific changes in factors pertaining to decision authority, business processes, incentives and information technology (IT) should be implemented to increase the payoff?
- Is emphasis placed on both technical training and personal development soft skills communication, leadership, process management, continuous improvement, business principles?
- What level of experience does your team expect consulting team members to have with this type of initiative and the technologies you expect to implement for this initiative?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Consulting book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Consulting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Consulting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Consulting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Consulting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Consulting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Consulting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Consulting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Will messages be directly related to the release strategy or phases of the IT Consulting project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Executing Process Group: Why should IT Consulting project managers strive to make jobs look easy?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for managing intellectual property issues is appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the number of people on the IT Consulting project team adequate to do the job?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the IT Consulting project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Executing Process Group: Is the program supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you distinguish the scope of work the contractor(s) will be required to do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess IT Consulting project performance?
Step-by-step and complete IT Consulting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Consulting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Consulting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Consulting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Consulting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Consulting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Consulting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Consulting project with this in-depth IT Consulting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Consulting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Consulting investments work better.
This IT Consulting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.