"I have to think about what I’m doing. I create logistics strategies to better improve logistics and SCM operations for the sales company and factories. As the Logistics Solutions SCM Specialist I work with the Business Units to develop and execute the team’s logistics and supply chain. I work fifty hours a week and I don’t have a family of my own, but I’m doing well."
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logistics and SCM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logistics and SCM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logistics and SCM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logistics and SCM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 969 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logistics and SCM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 969 standard requirements:
- How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
- Are you committed to making the necessary investments in terms of infrastructure, training and education to develop the necessary lean supply chain management culture, structures and tools?
- What are the cost implications of attempting to specify the impact of logistics operations on the value of the customers organization as well as on the value of suppliers own stock price?
- Has your organization ever identified a cyber incident or control systems incident that could be attributed to corrupted hardware or software linked to a supply chain vulnerability?
- Now that organizations have fine-tuned human performance, supply chain, operations, processes, cycle time, and other targeted areas, how can they continue to improve performance?
- Do you have in place a comprehensive set of prioritized improvement initiatives driven by the overarching (and related enabling) practices governing lean supply chain management?
- For coordinating with upstream supply chain partners, particularly suppliers, has the system developed mechanisms such as extending visibility of real-time demand information?
- More and more customers seek just-in-time deliveries of small quantities. Do you have the flexibility to cope with the range of customer demands likely to be placed upon you?
- If a part of the installed base is not adaptable to new sensor technology, do you have insight into the failure rate of critical components based on historical data on hand?
- Is the mere presence of ISO 9001 sufficient to achieve higher supply chain integration, or do some other contingent factors also have to be in place to achieve this outcome?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logistics and SCM book in PDF containing 969 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Logistics and SCM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logistics and SCM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logistics and SCM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logistics and SCM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logistics and SCM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logistics and SCM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Logistics and SCM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, and people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Sensitivity analysis -which risks will have the most impact on the Logistics and SCM project?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: do job conditions warrant additional actions to collect job information and document on-site activity?
- Quality Management Plan: How many Logistics and SCM project staff does this specific process affect?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What areas would you highlight for changes or improvements?
- Cost Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring Logistics and SCM project performance into line with the Logistics and SCM project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Are rules in automatic disbursement programs adequate to prevent duplicate payment of invoices?
- Schedule Management Plan: Perform reality checks on schedules – are all tasks included?
Step-by-step and complete Logistics and SCM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logistics and SCM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logistics and SCM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logistics and SCM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logistics and SCM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logistics and SCM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logistics and SCM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logistics and SCM project with this in-depth Logistics and SCM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logistics and SCM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logistics and SCM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logistics and SCM investments work better.
This Logistics and SCM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.