Control Logistics Automation: design implement and maintain security infrastructure and systems that integrate capabilities and technologies to address identified risks and enable strategic and/or tactical IT solutions that enable the business.
More Uses of the Logistics Automation Toolkit:
- Drive Logistics Automation: by leveraging the latest software, AI, and robotics technology you are disrupting the Logistics Automation industry.
- Govern Logistics Automation: by leveraging the latest software, AI, and robotics technology you are disrupting the Logistics Automation industry.
- Collaborate cross functionally on vendor selection, KPI measurement, and logistics process development.
- Secure that your team communicates needs and objectives to managers and key personnel in Procurement, Operations, Logistics and Distribution.
- Methodize Logistics Automation: input data into existing commercial tools designed to track and manage records and data for supported logistics operations.
- Make sure that your organization updates PM on all logistics issues and support long range Program Planning for assigned projects and the preparation of program briefings for higher headquarters.
- Ensure you enforce; lead a team of business and Data Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists to investigate and develop solutions to service logistics and operations challenges and deliver timely, high quality Data Driven insights to business.
- Evaluate Logistics Automation: properly prepare, stage, and document product for Reverse Logistics in order to keep inventory fresh and warehouse space open for new products to be introduced.
- Establish that your organization incorporates effective and efficient Measurement Systems and processes for tracking and reporting on budget, program participation, and program logistics on the overall team and individual team members performance.
- Guide Logistics Automation: work together with Reverse Logistics by providing analysis related to inventory excess and obsolescence.
- Be accountable for identifying opportunities to develop, improve or simplify processes and policies for effective planning and scheduling, Supplier Management practices, order fulfillment, Inventory Management and logistics activities.
- Confirm your organization ensures the correct delivery mode and logistics service provider is assigned to all outbound and inbound shipments.
- Manage work with the Project Team to oversee the development of 3D site specific logistics plans.
- Keep informed the Plant Supply Chain Management of any problem likely to have a significant impact on the logistics activities.
- Establish that your design complies; conducts pre inventory visits (PIV) with Customer Management and logistics review site visits.
- Standardize Logistics Automation: generation of service reports ( as iot service sla, support sla, billing performance/data and logistics performance/data).
- Solidify expertise in end to end delivery workflows in the office, supporting 3PL and other large customers with logistics and/or Supply Chain needs.
- Make sure that your strategy leads Continuous Improvement initiatives to operationalize Policies and Procedures that improve logistics efficiency while enhancing internal and external Customer Satisfaction.
- Assure your group participates in the development of Processes And Procedures to enhance and optimize warehouse logistics operations in line with your standard Service Offering and the Business Requirements of the client.
- Supervise logistics coordinators; providing on going Performance Management, coaching, and complete yearly merit review.
- Serve as internal liaison with management, Legal Counsel and technical leadership, manage contract logistics and renewals, and customer and contract databases.
- Oversee Logistics Automation: work closely with external Logistics and Management staff to optimize efficiency, productivity, and workflow processes associated with the day to day transportation operations.
- Establish that your organization develops reporting metrics and presents data with a clear point of view so that insights can be used to help drive recovery and Reverse Logistics Business Strategy.
- Standardize Logistics Automation: conduct pre training information gathering sessions to plan, obtain, and identify logistics information for successful delivery of training and learning engagements.
- Warrant that your group provides training internally for Supply Chain personnel and customers on Logistics processes and technology.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Supply Chain and logistics and develop workable solutions in collaboration with internal team members and external providers.
- Support logistics team in inventory and Warehouse Management for builds to ensure delivery of hardware.
- Audit Logistics Automation: design, implement, or oversee product take back or Reverse Logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Provide administrative, planning and Project Management support, in coordination with marketing efforts and education Event Logistics for the Education department.
- Work closely with equivalent Mission Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, Training and Logistics personnel for coordinated strategies that support needed design and mission level requirements in order to deliver capabilities based test and evaluation strategy.
- Be accountable for designing and developing automation solutions for deploying and managing Micro Services and Web Applications on cloud resources with Configuration Management and Continuous Delivery.
- Warrant that your enterprise receives advanced ship notices (where available); coordinates delivery of substitute products when necessary.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logistics Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logistics Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logistics Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logistics Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logistics Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who will gather what data?
- What is the Logistics Automation Driver?
- What strategies for Logistics Automation improvement are successful?
- What are the processes for audit reporting and management?
- Is there a work around that you can use?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- What information do users need?
- Will your goals reflect your program budget?
- How can Risk Management be tied procedurally to process elements?
- Who needs to know?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logistics Automation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Logistics Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logistics Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logistics Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logistics Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logistics Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logistics Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Logistics Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Logistics Automation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Logistics Automation Project Team have enough people to execute the Logistics Automation project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Logistics Automation project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Logistics Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logistics Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logistics Automation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logistics Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logistics Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logistics Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logistics Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logistics Automation project with this in-depth Logistics Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logistics Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logistics Automation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logistics Automation investments work better.
This Logistics Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.