Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Managed SD Wan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Managed SD Wan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Managed SD Wan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Managed SD Wan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Managed SD Wan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you want the substituted product to be listed as a sub item to the originally ordered product or should the substituted product completely replace the original product?
- Do you have the problem where your users are using consumer type products to store critical files in the cloud and exposing your corporate data in an insecure way?
- Does the solution offer automated capabilities for application awareness and path intelligence to select the best network connections based on changing variables?
- How do you take advantage of the flexibility and efficiency of your cloud applications without sacrificing the performance and security of a private network?
- Do you want the product substitution to occur automatically or should Data Entry personnel be offered a selection screen for substitutable products?
- How is it intended that users will provide for the increased throughput, scalability, and robustness that replication and distribution can provide?
- Can statistical benchmarking be performed on the stored telemetry data by real time monitoring to identify the trend and take appropriate action?
- How do you build a secure, agile, and resilient branch architecture that takes advantage of the latest technologies while reducing cost?
- Are your network providers able to offer the most intelligent, secure, reliable, and adaptable services in a distributed environment?
- Which concerns does your organization have with deploying/adopting SDN technologies, from a management and operations perspective?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Managed SD Wan book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Managed SD Wan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Managed SD Wan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Managed SD Wan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Managed SD Wan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Managed SD Wan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Managed SD Wan Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Managed SD Wan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the informational communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does your organization have if the Managed SD Wan projects fail to meet deadline?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Managed SD Wan project (or Managed SD Wan project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated Managed SD Wan project Plan?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Executing Process Group: How do you prevent staff are just doing busywork to pass the time?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Managed SD Wan project?
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
Step-by-step and complete Managed SD Wan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Managed SD Wan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Managed SD Wan project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Managed SD Wan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Managed SD Wan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Managed SD Wan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Managed SD Wan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Managed SD Wan project with this in-depth Managed SD Wan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Managed SD Wan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Managed SD Wan and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Managed SD Wan investments work better.
This Managed SD Wan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.