Your responsibility is to stay ahead of the complexity inherent in scaling a Distributed System that handles over half a million correlated Financial Instruments across multiple Data Centers and thousands of servers, all the while striving for simplicity and Operational Excellence.
More Uses of the Operational Excellence Toolkit:
- Secure that your corporation supports organization initiatives by adopting new approaches, practices, and processes to deliver unmistakable quality, spectacular service, and Operational Excellence on a consistent basis.
- Arrange that your enterprise strengthens teams reputation for Operational Excellence, quality delivery standards and high performance customer delivery by accepting ownership for work products, while actively exploring opportunities to innovate.
- Seek to maximize gross margin across your organizations portfolio of projects through effective Cost Control and implementation of Operational Excellence initiatives.
- Support the achievement of key Service Level measurements and Key Performance Indicators through Operational Excellence, process adherence and Continuous Improvement.
- Be certain that your business complies; partners with internal and external Business Partners to establish and execute a single strategically integrated operational Business Plan that maximizes performance, net revenue and assures engagement and compliance.
- Drive Operational Excellence throughout the Professional Services organization Process Improvement and adherence, leverage tools and automation for accuracy and consistency.
- Provide regular status updates and reports to ensure the Operational Excellence roadmap, program and projects plans and functional Process Improvement plans add ongoing value.
- Establish that your strategy complies; partners with executives and department heads to evaluate operational effectiveness and develop a roadmap of initiatives to drive Operational Excellence and scale thE Business for growth.
- Support and integrate with a team of engineers to achieve Operational Excellence, adherence to sound Configuration Management discipline and support Technical Planning.
- Foster a culture of Operational Excellence to drive higher levels of system reliability, feature quality and resiliency through modern delivery practices that eliminate operational risks and impacts to Service Levels.
- Confirm your design ensures efficient and effective execution of client expansion and critical projects; maximized efficiency in the utilization of all available resources, leading to Operational Excellence.
- Utilize a Data Driven approach to analyze, forecast, track, and communicate key Operational Metrics, while using metrics to drive Operational Excellence across the team.
- Devise: work in collaboration with the Office of Data for Action to develop and continuously improve structures, practices and tools to assess progress on the Strategic Plan and use data for organization wide reflection, Knowledge Sharing, strategy refinement, and Operational Excellence.
- Confirm your enterprise leads continuous organizational improvement and facilitates Operational Excellence in the planning, execution, and delivery of programs and multi track project intended to accomplish strategic business goals and objectives.
- Govern: partner with business and development team to optimize information flows and processes with a focus on supporting accelerating growth and driving Operational Excellence.
- Drive Operational Excellence related to IT infrastructure and Networking by developing system health monitoring scorecards, Visual Management dashboards, and defining Key Performance Indicators to be reviewed during daily site flash meetings.
- Drive Operational Excellence and appropriate Risk Mitigation through the identification and management of the requisition and contract processes, Risk Assessment and Vendor Management process.
- Assure your business supports the development and implementation of Projects Portfolio aligned with Project Management, Operational Excellence, Knowledge Transfer, Capital and Site Strategy plans.
- Ensure you consult; lead, mentor and develop Professional Services Business Operations team to execute the Service Strategy for operations and deliver Operational Excellence day in and day out.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational, and personnel Policies and Procedures.
- Establish that your organization develops, communicate and oversees Red Classic strategy and metrics for the Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement and efficiency of all functions enabling Red Classic organization owned assets and Owner Operators in accordance with network and service metrics.
- Arrange that your venture leads Process Design activities with technical teams, under commercial direction, to enable achievement of client operating objectives, improved Operational Excellence and lower cost of operations for the enterprise.
- Govern: miner drive down the cost of warehousing and materials Management Operations saving your customers revenue and time by understanding thE Business, finding efficiencies in the operation, providing faster systems repairs and delivering expertly executed Scheduled Maintenance.
- Drive Organizational Change according to the Talent and People Solutions strategy and ensures Operational Excellence, while promoting a high performing, diverse and inclusive work culture.
- Develop and drive Operational Excellence programs with the ultimate goal of cultivating the health, productivity, and effectiveness of the Technical Support Organization.
- Audit: monitor compliance with all training, safety, financial and operational goals, ensuring that Business Partners understand and perform to the level of expectation and Operational Excellence expected by frontier.
- Develop and execute a strategic outSourcing Strategy with key partners to ensure the highest level of Cost Effectiveness and quality output that support the internal standard of Operational Excellence.
- Identify: design and execute initiatives that contribute to long term Operational Excellence, ensuring key projects have clear milestones, success measures and operational plans.
- Manage development and execution of Continuous Improvement initiatives, strategic scorecards and dashboards, Best Practices in Business Processes, Operational Excellence principles and Systems Development and deployment.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operational Excellence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operational Excellence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operational Excellence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operational Excellence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational Excellence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Is there a clear Operational Excellence case definition?
- Do you understand your Management Processes today?
- How do you manage changes in Operational Excellence requirements?
- Is there a strict Change Management process?
- Where is training needed?
- How do you plan for the cost of succession?
- What relationships among Operational Excellence trends do you perceive?
- Do the viable solutions scale to future needs?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operational Excellence book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operational Excellence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operational Excellence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operational Excellence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational Excellence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operational Excellence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operational Excellence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Operational Excellence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Operational Excellence project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Operational Excellence Project Team have enough people to execute the Operational Excellence Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Operational Excellence Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Operational Excellence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operational Excellence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operational Excellence Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operational Excellence Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operational Excellence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operational Excellence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operational Excellence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operational Excellence project with this in-depth Operational Excellence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational Excellence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational Excellence and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operational Excellence investments work better.
This Operational Excellence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.