Determine simplification opportunities for Line Of Business apps via reducing number of integrations, rationalizing overlapping capabilities with other apps, consolidating and aggregating data or any other means that delivers Cost Savings, process efficiencies and Operational Resilience.
More Uses of the Operational Resilience Toolkit:
- Support maximize Network Security by Monitoring Performance, tracking emerging Threats And Vulnerabilities, scheduling upgrades, collaborating with Network Architects on Network Optimization.
- Engage on known or emerging security and IT Risks for Cloud Services by initiating or influencing the development of new platform / Security Architectures and compliance with architectural principles and objectives.
- Manage oversee the escalation, communication, and validation and closure of Issues identified in the Operational Risk Issues Management and BCP programs.
- Collaborate with functional experts to ensure technical objectives are integrated into activities associated with the accelerated development of new/improved products or technology.
- Be accountable for carrying out Research And Analysis that contributes to staff initiatives and reports that support the development of industry positions on significant regulatory issues.
- Be accountable for engaging with and establishing relationships with the Technology Department to work closely together in establishing and maintaining programs and processes to effectively mitigate Cybersecurity risks to your organization.
- Devise: track lead development of complex scenarios with Business Partners and execution of corresponding testing and actions to demonstrate comprehensive recoverability; quickly remediate matters requiring attention.
- Steer: cause focus on providing assurance to Operational Resilience and business Continuity Management for safe recovery, free of ongoing threat activity recurrence.
- Move along with organization Resilience work with Legal and Compliance to interpret Regulatory Guidance on Operational Resilience and is for managing responsibility of advising Business Units on standards and implementation.
- Manage: rollout the Operational Resilience framework, embedding Operational Resilience Regulatory Requirements into Policies And Standards, while ensuring impact of changes is understood across business and functions.
- Establish that your operation complies; focus on providing assurance to Operational Resilience and business Continuity Management for safe recovery, free of ongoing threat activity recurrence.
- Confirm your organization refocus develop and Mature Technology infrastructure and Operational Resilience framework to ensure thE Business and Technology Portfolio are protected against significant and likely threats.
- Develop: application of DevSecOps architecture and solutions for design for securing compute services, Patch Management, Data Security, Network Security, regulations and Compliance Requirements.
- Bring into consideration contribute to industry wide initiatives as Cyber Attack preparedness, resilience testing exercises, and third party assurance controls.
- Ensure engage on known or emerging security and IT Risks for Cloud Services by initiating or influencing the development of new platform / Security Architectures and compliance with architectural principles and objectives.
- Call attention to application of DevSecOps architecture and solutions for design for securing compute services, Patch Management, Data Security, Network Security, regulations and Compliance Requirements.
- Ensure lead Risk Assessment of most critical processes, applications, and third parties to successfully implement risk based System Testing strategy.
- Confirm you pilot; correspond ensure proper development of Business Continuity Plans, procedures and associated roles needed to recover critical Business Functions.
- Diagnose be part of the CISO lead team for managing responsibility of internal and external exercises, and engagement with Red Team/Purple Teams and pen testers, among others.
- Keep management aware of the risk and Control Environment through continuous and Open Communication, and follow up on issues, concerns and Corrective Action plans.
- Analyze monitor and determine impact on Recovery Strategies and determine need for convening and or activation of Response Teams during your organization disruption based on severity levels or other escalation triggers.
- Orchestrate: document you bring innovative ideas into existence in areas as varied as Artificial intelligence, intuitive Data Science, quantum Information Science, Health Informatics, space security, policy and economic expertise, trustworthy autonomy, Cyber Threat sharing, and Cyber Resilience.
- Qualify develop and manage Best Practices awareness and training programs to ensure employees and third parties understand and achieve the most productivity possible from the Technology Services provided.
- Confirm your organization refocus the programs goal is to partner with first Line Management in proactively identifying risks, designing controls and assessing the effectiveness, issue severity and Remediation Management.
- Establish that your planning complies; conducts risk based on site safety/security and Business Continuity review, resulting in the issuing of issues and subsequently ensuring remediation.
- Decrease provide guidance for Disaster Recovery and oversee infrastructure deployment according to your organization impact and risk based approach.
- Supervise: work across infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture, Information security, and engineering / automation to drive Operational Resilience and security.
- Manage work with business Continuity Management to enhance, formalize and standardize thE Business recovery Processes And Procedures across all Critical Applications and business units.
- Govern: implement policies, procedures, automation and controls for consistent delivery of High Availability services in a cost effective manner using the ITIL framework for Service Management.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operational Resilience Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operational Resilience related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operational Resilience specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operational Resilience Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational Resilience improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How will Operational Resilience decisions be made and monitored?
- Will it solve real problems?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your Compensation Plan fit with that view?
- What are the minority interests and what amount of minority interests can be recognized?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Operational Resilience models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Why are you doing Operational Resilience and what is the scope?
- Are missed Operational Resilience opportunities costing your organization money?
- Who is responsible for Operational Resilience?
- How can you manage cost down?
- Which needs are not included or involved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operational Resilience book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operational Resilience self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operational Resilience Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operational Resilience areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational Resilience Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operational Resilience projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operational Resilience Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Operational Resilience project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Operational Resilience project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Operational Resilience Project Team have enough people to execute the Operational Resilience Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Operational Resilience Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Operational Resilience Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operational Resilience project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operational Resilience Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operational Resilience Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operational Resilience project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operational Resilience project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operational Resilience project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operational Resilience project with this in-depth Operational Resilience Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational Resilience projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational Resilience and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operational Resilience investments work better.
This Operational Resilience All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.