Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Post Pandemic Work Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Post Pandemic Work related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Post Pandemic Work specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Post Pandemic Work Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Post Pandemic Work improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What are the best practices for keeping people working regardless of essential and non essential categories while protecting and communicating safety requirements timely and effectively?
- Is that reflecting any past experience of there being more than one voice reaching out for international support in circumstances of natural disasters, of which you are aware?
- What about the longer term trend towards cost savings as many companies open offices in less expensive locations that seemed to gain traction during the pandemic?
- What would education look like if developing a sense belonging were a strategic focus alongside other priorities as developing deep understand and skilful action?
- What kinds of training, manuals, guidance, or communication are needed for employees in specific job types to support the effective implementation of strategies?
- How much of the long haul business travel demand loss will be permanent, as businesses become more accustomed to holding meetings online rather than in person?
- What additional information can public health partners provide to better understand the disproportionate impacts on low income and minority communities?
- Can your organization clarify the current thinking on affected and unaffected data and what will be a meaningful way to distinguish at a group level?
- Do you have the right system culture, operational infrastructure and processes in place to enable a broadly distributed system of care?
- How can approaches as scenario planning, assumption based planning, and dynamic adaptive pathways support planning during uncertainty?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Post Pandemic Work book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Post Pandemic Work self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Post Pandemic Work Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Post Pandemic Work areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Post Pandemic Work Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Post Pandemic Work projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Post Pandemic Work Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Post Pandemic Work project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are staff committed for the duration of the Post Pandemic Work project?
- Team Member Status Report: When a teams productivity and success depend on collaboration and the efficient flow of information, what generally fails them?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Post Pandemic Work project baseline?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyze the impact of individual new Post Pandemic Work projects to the overall portfolio?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your key performance measures/indicators for tracking progress relative to your action plans?
- Communications Management Plan: Is the stakeholder role recognized by your organization?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for Post Pandemic Work project deliverables?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Post Pandemic Work project based on this experience?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Procurement Audit: Are there inferior competencies among procurement staff?
Step-by-step and complete Post Pandemic Work Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Post Pandemic Work project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Post Pandemic Work project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Post Pandemic Work project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Post Pandemic Work project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Post Pandemic Work project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Post Pandemic Work project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Post Pandemic Work project with this in-depth Post Pandemic Work Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Post Pandemic Work projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Post Pandemic Work and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Post Pandemic Work investments work better.
This Post Pandemic Work All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.