Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Metrics and Measurement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Metrics and Measurement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Metrics and Measurement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Metrics and Measurement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Metrics and Measurement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does the risk management methodology provide for appropriate metrics for assessing and quantifying significant measurable risks and incorporating risk into corporate decision-making?
- Is there a social media strategy, performance objectives and related performance metrics in place, supported by appropriate policies, processes, procedures and structures?
- Is cost performance measurement at the point in time most suitable for the category of material involved, and no earlier than the time of actual receipt of material?
- Does the contractors system description or procedures require that the performance measurement baseline plus management reserve equal the contract budget base?
- Are the number, frequency and types of field measurements, and observations taken as specified in the project plan or as directed by the project coordinator?
- Is productivity the number of invoices a person can process, the number of minutes saved during boot-up, or some other observable, quantifiable measurement?
- How can the annually-focused framework of other Corporate metrics and reporting processes best be paired with the relatively slow process of innovation?
- What is your process for tying campaign exposure to offline and online transactions for effective attribution, measurement and engagement optimization?
- What is your current level of performance, across the set of end-to-end enterprise processes, relative to the already stated customer success metrics?
- Do internal processes, displays, and reports provide adequate measurement and communication of threats to assets, processes, and strategy achievement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Metrics and Measurement book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Metrics and Measurement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Metrics and Measurement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Metrics and Measurement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Metrics and Measurement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Metrics and Measurement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Metrics and Measurement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Metrics and Measurement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the Process Metrics and Measurement project and your organization as a whole?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a record maintained of the procedures followed in the opening of tenders together with the reasons for the acceptance or rejection of tenders received?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Cost Baseline: Are there contingencies or conditions related to the acceptance?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there evidence that demonstrates the impact of education on the Process Metrics and Measurement projects outcomes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful Process Metrics and Measurement project plan execution?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Risk Audit: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Process Metrics and Measurement project and the system/product to be built?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors influenced by the business risk assessment in the audit process, and how can auditors create more effective mental models to more fully examine contradictory evidence?
Step-by-step and complete Process Metrics and Measurement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Metrics and Measurement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Metrics and Measurement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Metrics and Measurement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Metrics and Measurement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Metrics and Measurement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Metrics and Measurement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Metrics and Measurement project with this in-depth Process Metrics and Measurement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Metrics and Measurement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Metrics and Measurement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Metrics and Measurement investments work better.
This Process Metrics and Measurement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.