Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Proximity Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Proximity Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Proximity Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Proximity Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 988 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Proximity Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 988 standard requirements:
- How do you provide a practical indoor location system that requires minimal infrastructure, is easy to deploy, and is cost effective?
- Do you improve customer experiences through analytics that reveal user behavior and proximity messaging by using location services?
- Have you included any demographic details or characteristics related to your data which may be of interest to your research?
- Is it possible with your existing tool to do timeline series with one or different sources of population grids?
- Are activities and programs happening in public spaces that contribute to innovation and inclusion outcomes?
- What are the institutional rules that the case organization needs to obey or subvert in order to operate?
- Did the network evolve, or were the paths constructed after contemporary sites had already been founded?
- Does your project have a need for high accuracy mapping and a limited budget for collecting new data?
- Does your organization have a dedicated budget for asset management data collection and maintenance?
- What percent of your organizations asset management annual budget is allocated to mobile technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Proximity Analysis book in PDF containing 988 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Proximity Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Proximity Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Proximity Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Proximity Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Proximity Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Proximity Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Proximity Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is Proximity Analysis project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are corresponding categories of skills either actually or potentially represented across the membership?
- Change Request: Who is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all measures?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Proximity Analysis project schedule(s)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many information technology professionals have experience writing RFPs and evaluating proposals for information technology Proximity Analysis projects?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the champions for the initiative?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the Proximity Analysis project over time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for Proximity Analysis project risks determined?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you determine the technology methods that best match the messages to be communicated?
Step-by-step and complete Proximity Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Proximity Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Proximity Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Proximity Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Proximity Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Proximity Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Proximity Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Proximity Analysis project with this in-depth Proximity Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Proximity Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Proximity Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Proximity Analysis investments work better.
This Proximity Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.