Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Revenue Cycle Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Revenue Cycle Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Revenue Cycle Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Revenue Cycle Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Revenue Cycle Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What if people across your organization were encouraged to know each other, understand each others roles, and recognize the successes of colleagues on a regular basis?
- Do you believe that your organization can improve its financial benchmarks with the investment of advanced IT revenue cycle tools and business intelligence solutions?
- What is your policy regarding insurance follow-up after a claim is submitted, and before it has been paid, that is, if there is no response from the payer?
- When attempting a cash flow turnaround, its important to set goals and track your progress toward them, and what are the targets you should be hitting?
- Do your credit information systems provide accurate approved credit limits, current balances due, age of receivables and other important information?
- Is there a core team in place made up of sales and marketing professionals to regularly solve problems, improve process, and benchmark performance?
- Does the enterprise use a single electronic scheduling system and functional call centre technology, or is it in the process of implementing them?
- Are employees engaged in sales, handling cash and managing receivables competent for assigned tasks, adequately trained and supervised?
- Will the large vendors invest in reducing the high level of design and implementation skill required to build business rules solutions?
- Are there any revenue cycle initiatives currently underway or is there a strategic plan in place for future revenue cycle initiatives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Revenue Cycle Management book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Revenue Cycle Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Revenue Cycle Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Revenue Cycle Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Revenue Cycle Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Revenue Cycle Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Revenue Cycle Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Revenue Cycle Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Cost Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Scope Management Plan: How are you planning to maintain the scope baseline and how will you manage scope changes?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does your organization have if the Revenue Cycle Management projects fail to meet deadline?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What do people write/say on status/Revenue Cycle Management project reports?
- Closing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Revenue Cycle Management project?
- Requirements Documentation: How much testing do you need to do to prove that your system is safe?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the Revenue Cycle Management project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Team Operating Agreement: Conflict resolution: how will disputes and other conflicts be mediated or resolved?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Revenue Cycle Management project baseline?
Step-by-step and complete Revenue Cycle Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Revenue Cycle Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Revenue Cycle Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Revenue Cycle Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Revenue Cycle Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Revenue Cycle Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Revenue Cycle Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Revenue Cycle Management project with this in-depth Revenue Cycle Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Revenue Cycle Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Revenue Cycle Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Revenue Cycle Management investments work better.
This Revenue Cycle Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.