Work in close collaboration with data users and institutional Data Stewards to establish an Enterprise Data Road Map and data Management Processes that enable Information Sharing, collaboration, compliance, and security in support of the overall Data Strategy.
More Uses of the Road Map Toolkit:
- Confirm your strategy ensures overall Program Design and implementation meets organizations current and future Information And Analytics Strategic Road Map.
- Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with team to find creative solutions to build prototypes and develop Deployment Strategies, procedures, Road Maps etc.
- Audit: work closely with operations, other Product Managers, compliance and engineering to balance the needs of Internal Stakeholders on the Product Road Map.
- Contribute to short term and long term Strategic Road Maps for IAM Service Management and ensure goals and initiatives are aligned with the IAM mission, vision and objectives.
- Oversee Product Development activities for financially oriented mobile and Web Applications in support of new Strategic Initiatives, Product Road Map features and routine internal enhancements.
- Systematize: through Data Analytics, manage customer utilization and identify areas for improvement; utilize this Customer Data to improve customer strategies and the Product Road Map.
- Collaborate with leadership and others to develop future Technology Road Maps, Resource Requirements, migration strategies, and project schedules.
- Develop and maintain maturity Road Map, training, metrics and Key Performance Indicators that demonstrate readiness, enable identification of gaps and improve your resiliency.
- Develop: work to best represent the product, collecting feedback from your User Group on existing tools and processes and leveraging knowledge to influence future Road Maps and daily Product Development.
- Move along with collaborate with cross functional partners in product, engineering, operations, finance, and marketing to help develop data informed Business Strategies and Road Maps.
- Collaborate with Team Members and leadership to develop Road Maps and strategies for the Storage and Backup Infrastructure.
- Support evaluation, design and development of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory technical solutions, and implementation Road Map to ensure functional, reliable, and secure technology environment.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and drive your AI Technology strategy and Road Map across the products.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners in product, engineering, operations, finance, and marketing to help develop data informed Business Strategies and Road Maps.
- Provide leadership to thE Business for stakeholder advisement, Strategic Road Map planning, analytics consumption architecture planning, and User Community communications.
- Make sure that your project maintains abreast of industry changes, and business and Technology Road Maps impacting the direction for Change and Release tool set; integrates applicable changes into current process.
- Warrant that your operation complies; technologies Consulting Services provide your business with a thorough Road Map that is created by a leading team of Software Architects who understand your organization at every level.
- Manage wider Customer Success team to understand the customers Strategic Road Map and transformation plans, keeping them engaged and by driving adoption and growth.
- Coordinate: plan and execute a seamless transition between onboarding and upfront Road Mapping and the ongoing efforts of the Customer Success team.
- Contribute to a Road Map for engineering to support growth and scalability as your organization increases customers and moves to a multi product and multi industry platform.
- Develop associated Road Maps, Business Cases, and plans to implement strategies ensuring strategic fit across disciplines.
- Confirm you delegate; lead the enhancement of the technology and support the Road Map and ensure its integration with the overall Strategic Plan.
- Ensure you chart; lead the Change Management across the full team that provides clear Road Mapping and Effectively Communicate across teams.
- Participate and prepare Road Maps of technology, milestone based planning, technical designs, product Technical Debt, Impact Analysis, feasibility with Proof of Concept and Technical Review of project.
- Collaborate on new Product Development and product updates for seamless New Product Launch strategies, updates and Road Maps relevant to the brand across all markets.
- Develop Financial Models in alignment with Strategy Planning Road Maps to provide insight into investments, delivery timelines and Resource Requirements.
- Develop and implement a Technology Road Map suited to support the needs of thE Business regarding data hygiene, Campaign Management, database analytics, Business Intelligence and other appropriate applications.
- Develop, execute, maintain and refine Business Continuity Strategy and Road Map leveraging a common Operational Risk framework.
- Govern: work closely with stakeholders, clients, product users, and implementation teams to develop and oversee the Product Road Map and delivery.
- Ensure you manage and lead the overall Road Map and consult with Business Leaders to ensure the direction aligns with the Strategic Vision of commercial leadership.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Road Map Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Road Map related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Road Map specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Road Map Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Road Map improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- How will you measure success?
- What is the problem and/or vulnerability?
- What are the processes for audit reporting and management?
- How do customers see your organization?
- When you map the key players in your own work and the types/domains of relationships with them, which relationships do you find easy and which challenging, and why?
- Is there any other Road Map solution?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is there a Road Map Communication Plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Road Map book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Road Map self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Road Map Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Road Map areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Road Map Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Road Map projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Road Map Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Road Map project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Road Map project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Road Map Project Team have enough people to execute the Road Map Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Road Map Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Road Map Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Road Map project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Road Map Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Road Map Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Road Map project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Road Map project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Road Map project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Road Map project with this in-depth Road Map Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Road Map projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Road Map and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Road Map investments work better.
This Road Map All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.