Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales Organization Design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales Organization Design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales Organization Design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales Organization Design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales Organization Design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How does your organization design professional development that helps staff understand and change the systemic structures of communities and educational environments that reinforce inequality?
- Do you want your sales staff to be able to manage and track all opportunity and related organization and contact information, and track quote interactions sent to customers and prospects?
- What will an extra communication activity (process and or communication mean, for example a television spot) contribute to the sales of a product or to the service of your organization?
- When leaders in printing organizations ask you what volume one should expect from a digital sales person in the first few years, you usually ask, What have you done to ensure success?
- Does a demand review take place in which the already stated responsible for sales and marketing management agree on a demand plan that is then communicated to the supply organization?
- When the demand plan accuracy is under the target three months in a row, what should the leader of the demand organizations response do to understand the reasons for the inaccuracy?
- What challenges do other organizations face when trying to establish and maintain visibility, manage risks and protect against account-centric threats for cloud apps and services?
- What difficulties have been encountered in offering customer solutions, particularly in the implementation of technology applications in front-office areas as sales and design?
- Does your organization utilize the services of an Advertising organization, graphic design source, or a copywriter who understands your organizations marketing and sales needs?
- Do you imagine a sales organization that would begin selling a new product without the benefit of a detailed market analysis and projected sales and market share targets?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales Organization Design book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sales Organization Design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales Organization Design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales Organization Design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales Organization Design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales Organization Design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales Organization Design Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sales Organization Design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is there a training program in place for stakeholders covering expectations, roles and responsibilities and any addition knowledge others need to be good stakeholders?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet the legislative requirements (for example PAYG, super contributions) for paid employees?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Closing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Sales Organization Design project manager must do to finalize Sales Organization Design project close-out?
- Requirements Documentation: Can the requirement be changed without a large impact on other requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the resource management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to secure best performance from contractors?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Sales Organization Design project work proceeding in accordance with the original Sales Organization Design project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Sales Organization Design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales Organization Design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales Organization Design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales Organization Design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales Organization Design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales Organization Design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales Organization Design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales Organization Design project with this in-depth Sales Organization Design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales Organization Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales Organization Design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales Organization Design investments work better.
This Sales Organization Design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.