Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Salesforce CPQ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Salesforce CPQ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Salesforce CPQ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Salesforce CPQ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Salesforce CPQ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Are there additional elements that are important for regulators to understand beyond the categories of quote/order originator, price, size and time of the order (e.g., inventory or position data)?
- When every customer can get a price quote in minutes using an online quotation system, how many sales people who perform the same task in a couple of hours does your organization need?
- Have you provided a description of your vision, strategy and service culture with regard to the type of services falling within the scope of the contract?
- What strategic business-process reengineering and synchronization steps can managers take when designing a consumer-direct fulfillment logistics strategy?
- Should you adopt an alternative timeline for small requests, and, if so, how many poles should count as a small request and what deadlines should apply?
- Is there a well-developed business plan that includes fiscal and human resource management, as well as strategic planning and accountability?
- Do you want a Configure, Price and Quote system that delivers exceptional business results while keeping control of your ongoing costs?
- How does your organization reduce indirect costs, (and direct costs if possible) and improve cycle times for orders of Niche Titles?
- Why would shareholders pay a manager to reduce risk if the shareholder can achieve the same effect more easily by diversification?
- How do you continue to cut costs and drive efficiencies while simultaneously gearing up to grow the business and increase agility?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Salesforce CPQ book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Salesforce CPQ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Salesforce CPQ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Salesforce CPQ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Salesforce CPQ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Salesforce CPQ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Salesforce CPQ Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Salesforce CPQ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this Salesforce CPQ project or audit?
- Procurement Audit: Are fixed asset values recorded at historical cost?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Salesforce CPQ project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its industry and community engagement planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling relationships with key stakeholder groups?
- Scope Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the duration of the critical path for this Salesforce CPQ project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Salesforce CPQ project baseline?
Step-by-step and complete Salesforce CPQ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Salesforce CPQ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Salesforce CPQ project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Salesforce CPQ project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Salesforce CPQ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Salesforce CPQ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Salesforce CPQ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Salesforce CPQ project with this in-depth Salesforce CPQ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Salesforce CPQ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Salesforce CPQ and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Salesforce CPQ investments work better.
This Salesforce CPQ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.