Look inside the guide:
Oversee that your personnel is involved in automated response and remediation systems, as Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) tools.
- Get your security policy to be more business oriented.
- Communicate information security issues to the board.
- Know if the application will still work in the presence of failures.
- Share security information between your security products.
- Enrich information from the initial security alert.
- Provision and generate test data for multiple iterations of testing.
- Standardize the data from different connected systems.
- Secure your data in the cloud.
- Ensure that all teams have the most up to date incident information.
- Determine where your particular security organization needs processes.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Security Orchestration Automation and Response critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities guide will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Guide will help you plan and manage your Security Orchestration Automation and Response roadmap.
Table Of Contents
About The Art of Service
Security Orchestration Automation and Response Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Security Orchestration Automation and Response Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Palo Alto Networks, TransUnion, GuidePoint Security, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Air Methods, Deloitte, EY Global Services Limited prod, AT and T, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Exabeam, LPL Financial, GE Renewable Energy, Amex, First Quality, USAA, Netsmart Technologies, Microsoft, KPMG, Dell Technologies, Confluent, Leidos, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Disneyland Resort, UST Global, IDC, Credit Suisse, OnPrem Solution Partners, Comcast, Northrop Grumman, Charles Schwab