Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Subsurface Utility Engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Subsurface Utility Engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Subsurface Utility Engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Subsurface Utility Engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Subsurface Utility Engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What type of corporate oversight is in place to ensure that the services provided are the already stated that are most beneficial to support the operating companies provision of utility service?
- Does the overall financial management function provide a competent, effective, and efficient approach to meet the fiduciary responsibilities of a regulated utility and its executive management?
- Are there problems with the legislation that reduces the capacity of the utility to reduce its losses, regenerate its assets, write off bad debts, or other revenue generation activities?
- Are facility requirements defined in terms of real property requirements, process definition, arrangement, system layout, operations, maintenance, utility supply, distribution, and cost?
- How should utilities provide competitors and utility affiliates with comparable access to relevant customer information to assure that no one receives an unfair competitive advantage?
- Has a review of site utility systems been conducted to identify and assess vulnerability of utilities that are essential to safe operation and shutdown of critical processes?
- What corporate risks exist for critical information systems when other users of the same data utility are polluting it with other content that puts the entire ledger at risk?
- Is information on the vertical position (depth) of subsurface utilities or buried structures required to minimize risk or will information on the horizontal position suffice?
- Should restrictions or guidelines be imposed on the resource procurement practices employed in selecting the resources that would be acquired under the long-term contracts?
- How can techniques be employed to assure the accuracy of information on newly built utilities and improve the accuracy of information on existing subsurface utilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Subsurface Utility Engineering book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Subsurface Utility Engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Subsurface Utility Engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Subsurface Utility Engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Subsurface Utility Engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Subsurface Utility Engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Subsurface Utility Engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Subsurface Utility Engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Subsurface Utility Engineering project approach and development strategy of the Subsurface Utility Engineering project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Subsurface Utility Engineering project is not yet fully understood?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize Subsurface Utility Engineering project risks that is very low tech and high touch?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and attributes like complexity and size?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Project Schedule: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are your organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
Step-by-step and complete Subsurface Utility Engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Subsurface Utility Engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Subsurface Utility Engineering project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Subsurface Utility Engineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Subsurface Utility Engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Subsurface Utility Engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Subsurface Utility Engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Subsurface Utility Engineering project with this in-depth Subsurface Utility Engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Subsurface Utility Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Subsurface Utility Engineering and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Subsurface Utility Engineering investments work better.
This Subsurface Utility Engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.