The Tablet Computer Complete Certification Kit is the most complete guide for anyone looking to gain an understanding of Tablet Computer and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
Get certified & boost your career with this complete Tablet Computer eLearning course and PDF textbook for additional study
The Tablet Computer Certification Kit contains a study guide eBook and online course, and is delivered to you via our eLearning portal, giving you the freedom to access it anytime, whether at home or in the office.
The Tablet Computer Complete Certification Kit is a part of the Core Series for IT, a series of 300 certifications available to help career-driven IT professionals stay relevant in their roles in the I.T. industry. Each course in the core series includes a certification upon successful completion.
The online learning program is available for a 90-day access period.
Uncover computer technology's latest creation, known as the Tablet Computer. Explore the way in which Tablet Computers have taken the world by storm and have become a vital piece of technology in many organizations worldwide. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the benefits and advantages of utilizing a mobile version of a personal computer without the restrictions a desktop computer poses.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest technology trends, and to add to their Tablet Computer toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of Tablet Computers, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Tablet Computer Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Tablet Computer concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Tablet Computer training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Tablet Computers.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Tablet Computer applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Tablet Computer Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Tablet Computer Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Tablet Computer technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Tablet Computers and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, and uses of Tablet Computer.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing Tablet Computer software, practices, and developments in your work place.
- Examine the Form Factor of Tablet Computers.
- Review Tablet System Software.
- Explore the Tablet Timeline, and how Tablet technology has developed over the years.
- Introduction to Tablet Computer
- Form factor of Tablet Computers
- Tablet System Software
- Developments and Technology
- Tablet Timeline
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 10 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge