Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Throughput Accounting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Throughput Accounting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Throughput Accounting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Throughput Accounting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Throughput Accounting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- How do you leverage the concept of Throughput in any functional area to improve the holistic financial and operational performance of your organization?
- Are maintenance strategies in the process industry optimized to maximise the environmental performance of assets?
- Are controls being diligently followed over processing, maintaining records, and file or software modification?
- How do you ensure that the performance measurement system matches your organizations strategy and culture?
- What challenges has your organization identified during its compliance/program review visits and audits?
- What was an insurance organizations historical experiences with the types of claims being submitted now?
- How does your organization analyze changes in operating income to evaluate the success of its strategy?
- What financial and nonfinancial performance measures do other organizations use in balanced scorecards?
- How does your organization trigger and incentivize better leadership and transformational capabilities?
- How does your organization use the accident and incident statistics to adjust processes or procedures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Throughput Accounting book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Throughput Accounting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Throughput Accounting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Throughput Accounting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Throughput Accounting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Throughput Accounting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Throughput Accounting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Throughput Accounting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is every signing-off responsibility and every communicating responsibility critically necessary?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Throughput Accounting project Scope?
- Cost Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Throughput Accounting projects life cycle?
- Procurement Audit: Is the chosen supplier part of your organizations database?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are types/quantities of material, facilities appropriate?
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the Throughput Accounting project team adequate to do the job?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the risk plan be updated on a regular and frequent basis?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are internal Throughput Accounting project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
Step-by-step and complete Throughput Accounting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Throughput Accounting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Throughput Accounting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Throughput Accounting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Throughput Accounting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Throughput Accounting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Throughput Accounting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Throughput Accounting project with this in-depth Throughput Accounting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Throughput Accounting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Throughput Accounting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Throughput Accounting investments work better.
This Throughput Accounting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.