Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Treasury Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Treasury Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Treasury Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Treasury Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Treasury Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Why would your organization further complicate its technology landscape with an additional layer of infrastructure only to add virtual accounts, a reasonable banker or corporate treasurer might ask?
- Do you agree that, regardless of the life of the asset, a depreciation deduction is just a timing difference and the cost will ultimately be deducted from income to calculate what is taxable?
- Does your organization use cash tracking elements to control the cash flow processes associated with payments and deposits at Treasury or other authorized depository arrangements?
- Have an asset management system that facilitates your organization to effectively monitor and maintain its assets, in order to provide the best possible service to its customers?
- Have the board and senior management established risk management processes for both market and funding liquidity risks arising from treasury and financial derivatives activities?
- Does the treasury function use appropriate staffing, systems, and processes to ensure good cash management practices, liquidity, risk avoidance, and effective results reporting?
- What additional steps are necessary to improve the effectiveness of cash management system in general and to accelerate the implementation of e-treasury system in particular?
- Will your organization and/or Treasurer be required to approve the list of counterparties that the advisor utilizes for organizations investment portfolio transactions?
- Do elected members receive sufficient/fit for purpose advice from management on the key risks and potential impacts (particularly as it relates to infrastructure)?
- Does your organization review the robustness of its surveying method/approach to ensure that it provides verifiable information on customer satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Treasury Management book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Treasury Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Treasury Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Treasury Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Treasury Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Treasury Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Treasury Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Treasury Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Treasury Management project estimates?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Treasury Management project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on , if you need to shorten the duration of the Treasury Management project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Quality Audit: Is the continuing professional education of key personnel account fored in detail?
- Quality Audit: Do all staff have the necessary authority and resources to deliver what is expected of them?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Treasury Management project?
- Planning Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
Step-by-step and complete Treasury Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Treasury Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Treasury Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Treasury Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Treasury Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Treasury Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Treasury Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Treasury Management project with this in-depth Treasury Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Treasury Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Treasury Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Treasury Management investments work better.
This Treasury Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.