Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical VMware Workspace ONE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any VMware Workspace ONE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated VMware Workspace ONE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the VMware Workspace ONE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which VMware Workspace ONE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How concerned is your organization about what the potential impact on your business would be of failure to ensure that all the endpoints in your system conform to a known, secure configuration?
- Will a separate, secure web browser be part of your organizations mobile device management needs in order to selectively block or allow access to web sites?
- What, specifically, is your biggest concern regarding information management, as data security and protecting information from accidental or malicious acts?
- Do you have the API governance tools that will help access, secure, manage and scale the APIs that your mobile applications and websites will be using?
- Is the scope of policy configuration suitable for a small business with a simple IT infrastructure and no full-time IT professional to manage it?
- What issues must be addressed when applications are moved to the cloud, when endpoints are mobile, and social identities are to be leveraged?
- Do you have any limitations on connectivity, as bandwidth peak usage times or devices needing specific authentication to get on the network?
- What are the vendors plans for integrating products and technologies to deliver better, more comprehensive and simpler to manage security?
- Which features and functions you would expect to be included in centralized, automated next-generation endpoint detection and remediation?
- What if the mobile device vendor makes a new operating system and several new device models available right in the middle of your project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the VMware Workspace ONE book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your VMware Workspace ONE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the VMware Workspace ONE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which VMware Workspace ONE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough VMware Workspace ONE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage VMware Workspace ONE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step VMware Workspace ONE Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 VMware Workspace ONE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone VMware Workspace ONE project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have a plan to document consensus results including disposition of any disagreement by individual evaluators?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the VMware Workspace ONE project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the VMware Workspace ONE project and the system/product to be built?
- Project Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of VMware Workspace ONE project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a system in place to handle partial delivery of orders, back orders, and partial payments?
Step-by-step and complete VMware Workspace ONE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 VMware Workspace ONE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 VMware Workspace ONE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 VMware Workspace ONE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 VMware Workspace ONE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 VMware Workspace ONE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 VMware Workspace ONE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any VMware Workspace ONE project with this in-depth VMware Workspace ONE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose VMware Workspace ONE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in VMware Workspace ONE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make VMware Workspace ONE investments work better.
This VMware Workspace ONE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.