Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Implementing Robotic Process Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Implementing Robotic Process Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Implementing Robotic Process Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Implementing Robotic Process Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Implementing Robotic Process Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- With increasing political pressure on retaining jobs onshore, concurrent with the introduction of more accessible intelligent automation tools, is offshoring shared services still a viable strategy?
- Where can advanced analytics, big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation, robotics, cloud, and software platforms be applied for exploration, drilling and production workflows?
- What are the key technical or process barriers that inhibit adoption of highly automated production methods, or is the lack of implementation of corresponding methods strictly market-based?
- What manufacturing process which is currently of the pick and place type would most reduce manufacturing cost or increase production volume if it was transitioned into a continuous process?
- How can the CFO create the cultural change needed to implement an effective RPA strategy, retain corporate knowledge and critically ensure the newly defined finance ecosystem is successful?
- What cutting-edge technologies, processes, techniques, and engineering capabilities must you develop to enable your research agenda in the most productive, economical, and timely manner?
- Are you looking to automate light tasks in an agent-augmentation role or a wholesale automation of end-to-end business processes that free up the human operator for higher-value tasks?
- Do you have a segregated environment to enable controlled implementation and testing of changes without risk of unintended changes or business interruption to production environments?
- Has the impact on core technology processes (e.g., change management and logical security) and system integration been evaluated and communicated as a result of introducing RPA?
- Do you estimate the benefits of automation on a process-by-process basis, so that if resources can be relieved of tasks through automation, where will freed-up time be spent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Implementing Robotic Process Automation book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Implementing Robotic Process Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Implementing Robotic Process Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Implementing Robotic Process Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Implementing Robotic Process Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Implementing Robotic Process Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Implementing Robotic Process Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Implementing Robotic Process Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Milestone List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Project Schedule: It allows the Implementing Robotic Process Automation project to be delivered on schedule. How Do you Use Schedules?
- Planning Process Group: How well will the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient time allocated to review Implementing Robotic Process Automation project deliverables?
- WBS Dictionary: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Procurement Audit: Are there authorizations on file to support all deductions from payroll checks?
- Project Portfolio management: What happens without Implementing Robotic Process Automation project portfolio and proper resourcing?
- Lessons Learned: What on the Implementing Robotic Process Automation project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the Implementing Robotic Process Automation project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Procurement Audit: Do established procedures ensure that computer programs will not pay the same group of invoices twice?
Step-by-step and complete Implementing Robotic Process Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Implementing Robotic Process Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Implementing Robotic Process Automation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Implementing Robotic Process Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Implementing Robotic Process Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Implementing Robotic Process Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Implementing Robotic Process Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Implementing Robotic Process Automation project with this in-depth Implementing Robotic Process Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Implementing Robotic Process Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Implementing Robotic Process Automation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Implementing Robotic Process Automation investments work better.
This Implementing Robotic Process Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.